Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Services
CAMBRIDGESHIRE & PETERBOROUGH SERVICES
CHUMS Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing Service
CHUMS Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing Service offers support to children and young people with mild to moderate mental health difficulties, such as anxiety and low mood, as well as those with significant emotional wellbeing difficulties arising from life events, such as bereavement and bullying.
• Peterborough – Up to the age of 18
• Cambridgeshire – Up to the age of 25
The service offers support in a variety of ways and you (or your child) will be guided by one of our Triage Managers to the most appropriate intervention or signposted to a more suitable agency. Interventions take place at a number of locations and include:
• Advice and guided self help
• Drop In facility
• Mental Health & Resiliency group programmes
• Full mental health assessment
• Therapeutic group programmes for a variety of presenting issues including anxiety and low mood
• Recreational Therapeutic support using football and music as tools of engagement
• Individual support
• Parent/carer groups
For more helpful information please visit our downloads area.