Honorary Assistant Psychologist – Unpaid Position
CHUMS CIC Social Enterprise is an NHS Approved Provider of emotional wellbeing services supporting children/young people and their families with mild to moderate mental health difficulties in Luton, Bedfordshire, Peterborough and Cambridgeshire.
We are looking for 1 or 2 honorary assistant psychologist candidates to:
• Minute clinical meetings and produce supporting documentation.
• Analyse clinical data to produce quarterly and annual audit reports.
• Liaise with CHUMS colleagues and external agencies.
• Support and shadow the clinical teams.
• Attend regular supervision with a Clinical Psychologist.
• Due to working remotely and the nature of the work, the role may change slightly with service needs.